OCTOBER 7, 2015 6-8:30PM
Our JMC PTSA Volunteers will be Hosting & Selling Food/Drink at our
HIGH SCHOOL MAGNET NIGHT @ JMC for our 8th Grade students
Thank you to Angelo Pineda, Luz De Leon, Elba Cabrera and Ana Baidet, pictured above.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18th
6:00-6:30PM Gifted Education Committee of PTSA
6:30PM PTSA GENERAL MEETING
2nd General Meeting AGENDA
“STATE OF THE SCHOOL ADDRESS TO THE COMMUNITY” Elio Falcon, Jr.
RECAP OF PLANNING MEETING
SUGGESTED EVENTS TO SUPPORT
- TURKEY BOWL November 24th – Fundraising
- Barnes & Noble Night – Hands to help out
- Dave & Busters Honor Roll Fieldtrip Wednesday December 16th – Chaperones & Bus transportation $200 x 6 buses = $1200
- – JMC’s Bestminister Dog Show! January 20th 5:00 – 6:00PM
- ????? 6th Grade Father Daughter Dance February 10th 6-8PM
- SPORTS-A-THON Fundraiser Saturday March 5th
- March 31st Youth Fair Field Trip via TEAMS Citizenship Honor Roll Chaperones & Bus transportation $200 x 6 buses
- April 14th 3rd General PTSA Meeting SUGGESTED TOPIC – Educational Accountability: Schools & Families
- May Teacher Appreciation & Volunteer Appreciation
- June 8th Schoolwide Awards Assembly 6:30PM Refreshments Dessert buffet, Coffee, Iced tea & Juice ???
WEEKLY AFTERSCHOOL SALES
Snacks & Drinks on non-snow cone days
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
EFS Snow cones PTSA EFS Snow cones Cambridge EFS Snow cones
With this schedule students will know to have money afterschool EVERY DAY because there will be great snacks available.
November 18th General Membership Meeting
December Barnes & Noble Night
January Dog Show
February Executive Meeting ?
March 5th SPORTS A THON DAY
April 14th General Meeting
June 8th Schoolwide Awards Assembly